Fishing is a popular hobby among many people. It can be done almost anywhere, and it doesn’t require much to get started. There are plenty of different types of fishing lures available for purchase. However, the best lure is often a difficult decision to make.
The best lure will depend on what type of fish you hope to catch. Some fish can be caught with certain types of lures, while others require a specific type of lure in order to catch it. With so many options available, choosing the best redfish lures becomes an overwhelming task.
Luckily, this guide has some useful advice on how to choose the best redfish lures for your needs and your budget. So what are some factors that you need to consider when choosing the best redfish lure? Read on to find out!
Best Redfish Lures
Here is the list of the five best redfish lures that you can buy for fishing in 2022.
1. Mirrolure 17MR – 49 Mirrodine
The Mirrolure 17MR -49 Mirrodine redfish lure has amazing power to attract fish. This redfish lure looks like a wounded baitfish on which a fish gets attracted easily. The Mirrodine has been out for 15 years and has been slaying inshore fish since the early 2000s. It is a suspending hard bait that perfectly imitates A whole variety of baitfish, whether it’s a pilchard or a threadfin or menhaden, depending on where you are located.
This lure fishes well throughout all parts of the South East for inshore fishing. They come in many different colors, and they all are amazing in the case of the inshore fishery. It is just 3 inches in length, weighs only 0.02 pounds, and has a depth capacity of 0-24″ + depth capacity.
It can be used in any water for fishing, whether it is clean or calm water or dirty grass water.
- It has a depth of 0–24″ +.
- It is very strong and durable.
- It is only 3 inches in length and weighs only 0.02 lb.
- This lure darts from side to side.
- It is very strong and good for inshore fishing.
- A must for inshore fishing.
- Best for flat fishing.
- It is not recommended for deep water fishing.
2. Z-Man Chatterbait
Z-Man Chatterbait Has a crankbait profile of a jig combined in a single bait. The chatter blade of the Z-man chatter bait is of hex shape and provides maximum flash and vibration. It is customized with a heavy-duty needle of 5/0 hook. Blades of this chatter bait are bigger than a regular traditional original chatter bait. It has six alt Mustad hooks in it. Has a super sharp needlepoint hook. Two awesome vape keepers are poured into the hook’s shank that will hold your trailer up. You don’t have to worry about it slipping down when skipping this bait under docks.
You can easily add elastic baits as trailers like turbo CrawZ, Diezel minnows, and more! It has a very wide range of colors on which any fish can be attracted easily and has different options according to their weight. ¼ -,⅜ -½ -, and ⅝ ounce.
- It is a ½ oz size chatter bait.
- It has a hex-shaped chatter blade for maximum flash.
- It has a needlepoint of 5/0 hook.
- It works excellently while fishing in clean water.
- A Lightweight chatter bait with six chatter blades.
- It provides a good vibration in water.
- A needlepoint of 5/0 hook is very great.
- It has a very fast retrieve rate.
- Not good for dirty water fishing.
3. Rapala Saltwater Skitter Walk
Rapala Saltwater Skitter Walk lure is very great for saltwater fishing. This lure is specially made for fishing in saltwater and Saltwater fishes, and trout are attracted to it. It is a one-size lure made of full metal, weighing 0.08 lb., which is very good. It has realistic eyes and rugged construction, due to which fishes think that it is accurate. It is only 4.375 inches in size and has a weighted tail and a super sharp VMC hook.
The hook of this lure is so durable, and its tail keeps the bait in a natural position even if it is at rest or motion. Its 3D holographic eyes look like the real eyes of a fish.
- It has 3D holographic eyes.
- It has a weighted tail.
- It is made of full metal and is very lightweight.
- It is only 4.375 inches in size.
- Its weighted tail helps the bait to keep in its natural position.
- The 3D holographic eyes make other fishes attract toward it.
- Its super-sharp VMC hooks catch fish easily.
- It is the best lure for saltwater fish.
- Not for freshwater fishing.
4. Matrix Shad Fishing Lure
Matrix Shad Fishing lure comes in lemon head color and is made of plastic. It is designed to target specific fish species like redfish, brass, panfish, perch, drought, ocean sunfish, crappie, and flounder. It is only 3 inches in length and can be used for both saltwater and freshwater fishing. Its lemon head makes it the best bet as it is an eye-catching color. Which ones a fish will see will attract toward it.
Apart from this, it comes in multiple color options depending on the different environments you are fishing for. For example, the lemon-colored head lure is perfect for catching fish in freshwater, where a green hornet color helps catch fish in saltwater. Like this, there are different options of color for different environments. As it is made of very soft plastic material, it is very lightweight and very durable. You can catch many fishes with a single lure only.
- It is a very lightweight and durable lure.
- The color and the paddle tail make it an extremely tough bait.
- Good for both saltwater and freshwater fishing.
- Its soft plastic material makes it very durable.
- Easy to use, lightweight and great for trout.
- The lemon head color of the lure is an eye-catcher.
- One lure cannot be used more than 3-4 times.
5. Bomber Lures Mullet
The Bomber Lures Mullet is designed to have a super slow syncing feature, due to which this lure gets slowly inside the surface of the water and catches more inactive fish. It waits for only 5/8 ounces, and a beginner can also cast it easily inside the water. It has two saltwater grid hooks that are durable and efficient enough to catch Saltwater trout and your other favorite fish.
It is half inches in size and excellent for catching trout and redfish. The entire body of the lure is very durable and performs very well in inshore fishing. It is perfect for catching fish over the surface, and its slow syncing feature makes it easy to catch fish inside the water. It comes in various effective sizes and colors. There are eight different salt water-specific color options that fish loves a lot. The body of this lure looks pretty much like a small Fish on which big fish gets attracted.
- It has two very durable grade hooks.
- This lure has good stability and a slow sinking feature.
- It is very lightweight and has a good size ratio.
- Its slow syncing feature makes fishing easy.
- Works great for both saltwater and freshwater.
- Its too great hooks are very durable.
- It has a corrosion-resistant body.
- Not good for heavy fishes.
Buying guide for redfish lures
Before buying anything, it’s your primary duty as a customer to check every detail about the product or what you are going to buy. Because if you buy the wrong product, your money will be wasted. Money is very precious, as we all know, so why should we waste it. In the case of buying good redfish lures, there are many things that you need to know.
Here we will tell you about some of the points that will help you choose and buy a good redfish lure for yourself.
Fishing water: Not every lure is good for fishing in every type of water lake, so kindly check about that lure, whether for saltwater or freshwater, before buying it. If you go fishing in a saltwater lake, and your lure is not capable of it, you may face a problem.
Color and body: Before you buy a redfish lure, carefully decide the color and body of the lure because it is the only thing that attracts the fish towards your bait. In my opinion, buy an eye-catching color like lemon, matrix green, etc. Also, make sure that the lure’s body is durable and tough enough to hold your favorite fish weight.
In this article, we told you about some of the Best Redfish Lures and tried to explain every detail of each lure to you to choose the best lure for fishing wisely.
If you found this helpful article for you, then share this page with your friends and family. Also, leave a meaningful reply in the comment box.