Fish never stay in one place and water. They are very smart and intelligent as well as very agile. You can never catch them with a pinch in such a situation, but if you have an excellent Stop lock trolling motor, things will become easier for you. And it is because a stop lock trolling motor is very advanced in itself and can easily detect the fish present in the water.
In this article, we will tell you about some Best Spot Lock Trolling Motors equipped with many advanced features, and we will also tell you how to choose a good one for you.
Best Spot Lock Trolling Motors
Here we have a list of top 5 spot lock trolling motors which are best in their way, and all of them are loaded with advanced features.
1. MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor
The MotorGuide Xi5 Wireless Trolling Motor is a freshwater trolling motor with sonar/GPS features and works on 12 V power. This trolling motor also features a four key function, and there are LED lights in the controller, the help of which an angler can quickly check its status. It has three levels of battery indicator in which there are three different lights for battery indication in real-time.
It works on next-generation Digital technology as well as it also has wireless pedals to provide you excellent control over your boat. Its motor has a three-plate propeller which is very durable and anti-rust. It is excellent speed control and is 50% faster than other trolling motors.
- It has sonar/GPS.
- It features a three-level battery indicator.
- It works on 12 V of power.
- It has three-blade propellers.
- It is very durable and best for freshwater fishing.
- Its battery indicator indicates the power level in real-time.
- The propellers are made of excellent material, so they’re very durable.
- It is only for freshwater fishing.
2. Min Kota Ulterra Freshwater
The Min Kota Ulterra Freshwater is an electric steer bow Mount trolling motor having pilot GPS and sonar. This trolling motor has a thrust power of 80 LBS, and it works automatically within your control. The construction of this trolling motor has been made of composite aluminum and plastic, which provides it with good durability, and its electric operation mode works on 24 V of power.
A trolling motor automatically stores and deploys itself by your control, and it has a pilot remote. Its foot pedal makes it very convenient to use. Its optimized sonar has an awe-inspiring performance that helps you find fish inside freshwater very easily. It has a soft length of 60 inches, and the overall weight of this trolling motor is 73 pounds. Its Stop lock system works very perfectly and uses GPS to lock the fishing spots, and it is also capable of recording paths.
- It is an electric steer motor.
- It has a shaft length of 60 inches.
- It has a thrust power of 80 lbs.
- It has GPS and Sonar.
- It is very sturdy and lightweight.
- The GPS and Sonar have very accurate.
- Its thrust power is appreciable.
- It is only compatible with freshwater.
3. “MotorGuide” Xi3-45fw – Bow Mount Trolling Motor
The MotorGuide Xi3-45fw – Bow Mount Trolling Motor comes with wireless control and has a thrust power of 45LBS. It is clear from its name that it is a bow mount trolling motor that works on 12 volts of power. Since it has wireless Controls, it will be very easy for beginners to catch fish with it; instead of purchasing any other kind of add-on, you can control this trolling motor from your boat anytime within a limited range with the help of its remote.
This trolling motor can also be called a silent killer because it has a very silent performance, and it does work very calmly, due to which the fish do not even know that this motor is around them. The dashboard of this motor is very easy to control and understand as it has an LED status indicator that helps you understand its four key functions. But from this, it also has three levels of the battery indicator, which shows the accurate health of the battery left.
- It has a thrust power of 45 lbs.
- The dashboard has an LED status indicator.
- It is wireless and can be controlled easily.
- There is a 3 level LED battery indicator.
- It works quite silently.
- Its remote can handle it.
- The LED battery indicator shows the battery left very accurately.
- Only for Freshwater fishing.
4. Minn Kota 1363559 Riptide PowerDrive
The Minn Kota 1363559 Riptide PowerDrive has a classic design and immersive power with aluminum construction. It is the best trolling motor for saltwater fishing. A 54-inch shaft and 55LBS thrust power make it the king of water. It Features a Copilot mode by which you can control it wirelessly by giving push-button commands through its remote.
Its aluminum construction, and advanced corrosion protection make it very tough and sturdy. It has three excellent coating layers, which makes it rust-proof and prevents oxidization. Due to its digital maximizer, the battery of this trolling motor has an excellent backup and runs five times longer than the average in a single full charge. The motor has two tough and hard Weedless wedge propellers, the best ones for fishers.
- It has aluminum construction.
- The thrust power of the motor is 55 lbs.
- It features a digital maximizer.
- It has a shaft length of 54 inches.
- Aluminum construction makes it very durable and rust-proof.
- The digital maximizer reduces unnecessary battery consumption.
- It has 2 Weedless wedge propellers.
- Only for saltwater fishing.
Buying guide for spot lock trolling motor
No one wants to waste their money. In such a situation, when you want to get a spot lock trolling motor for fishing well, then you also do not want to regret it after buying it. In such a situation, we have told you some important things below, which will be good for you if you keep them in mind while buying a spot lock trolling motor.
Quality and strength: Check the quality and the strength of the spot lock trolling motor that you are going to buy, and the best way to check is by knowing its construction material.
Water compatibility: If you are an angler who likes fishing in any one type of water, then before taking the spot lock trolling motor, it must be known about what kind of water it can run in because not all the engines need to be saltwater as well as freshwater compatible.
Thrust power: Check the thrust Power of the spot lock trolling motor you are going to buy, and if it matches you, you can go for it.
We hope that this article has proved helpful for you, and now you can choose the Best Spot Lock Trolling Motor for yourself easily. If you think anything else should be added to this article, you must tell us.
We love to talk to our readers, so we must leave feedback and share this post.